Learn How to Harness Your Ambition to Achieve Your Business Goals
About the Programme
The eight-week course is driven by the internationally recognized, award winning, Ice House Entrepreneurship Programme. The entrepreneurship programme provides a challenging learning experience and is designed to reveal new opportunities, ignite one’s ambition, and foster the skills that will empower individuals to reach new heights as an entrepreneur. Ice House draws on eight fundamental concepts that can empower anyone to succeed.
- Identify core essentials of an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Identify and evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities;
- Develop cross-discipline entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviours and skills;
- Establish goals and manage risks in unpredictable real life circumstances;
- Identify and interact with community entrepreneurs.
- Week 1: Overview
- Week 2: Recognising Opportunities
- Week 3: Turning Ideas Into Action
- Week 4: Pursuit of Knowledge and Creating Wealth
- Week 5: Building Your Brand
- Week 6: Creating Community
- Week 7: Power of Persistence
- Week 8: Summary and Final Presentations.
Online Virtual Learning
February 2 – March 23 2021, Sessions Once Per Week, Tuesdays 6pm – 8pm
Was $300 Now $150
Registration is now Closed.
Dennis Carter, Donte Hunt