Tackle Accounting for your Business like a Pro!
About the Programme
Participants will learn the basics of reviewing and understanding financial statements in this eight-week course facilitated by Colina Outerbridge, the Business Data and Policy Analyst at BEDC. Designed for those who already know what business they want to start, but whom need help understanding how to manage cash flow and how to get started with QuickBooks . QuickBooks software included upon completing the course.
- Learn how to understand cash flow and income statements;
- Understanding how to create and read balance sheets;
- Learn about profit & loss Statements;
- Accurately cost and price your products;
- Familiarize yourself with the quickbooks software to help manage your finances.
- Week 1: BEDC Overview & Introduction
- Week 2: Costing & Pricing
- Week 3: Cash Flow Statements
- Week 4: Income Statements
- Week 5: Balance Sheet
- Week 6: Setting Up Company Profile & Customer Centre- Quickbooks
- Week 7: Vendor Centre & Employee Centre – Quickbooks
- Week 8: Report Centre & Financial Statements – Quickbooks
Online Virtual Learning
July 22 – September 9, Sessions Once Per Week, Wednesdays 6pm – 8pm
Was $350 Now $175